Japanese makeup brands
Here are some of the most popular brands for Japanese cosmetics:
- Canmake is probably the most well-known drugstore makeup brand in Japan. The quality of their products is amazingly high considering how low the prices are.
- Coffret D'or - which is a special line under Kanebo - caters to young women who want a natural, everyday makeup look.
- KATE can be thought of as the MAC of Japan and was also created by Kanebo. With the tagline "No more rules", KATE offers lots of bold colors for when you're feeling a little more daring and edgy.
- MAQuillAGe is a little more expensive than the other brands but the high-quality and luxe packaging are worth it.
- Majolica Majorica is known for the cute vintage-inspired packaging that the products come in. Despite the fancy looking mascara wands and eyeshadow palattes, the prices are totally affordable.
- SK-II is a high-end brand known for their anti-aging skin toners and serums.
- Shiseido is the most famous high-end Japanese skin-care and cosmetics brand. In fact, it's one of the oldest cosmetics companies in the world.
Japanese makeup brushes
Makup brushes from Japan are world famous. It can be difficult to get when you live in another country. Fortunately, White Rabbit Express can send you these beauty products directly to your home, even if you do not live in Japan.
- Miyao Kumano is famous for their high quality make-up brushes. In fact, their products have won numerous awards and the design as even been patented.
Where to buy Japanese cosmetics online?
Our selection of Japanese makeup stores
Other shops to check out for Japanese skincare products and makeup are:
What are the latest Japanese makeup trends?